“Does your website look like it was designed in the 1990′s?”
Sure you can go and build your own website, using tools that are freely available online. You can secure some free hosting, and probably even secure a free domain.
The only problem with this approach is that it will be blatantly apparent to your visitors that you’ve taken the ‘free’ route. If you’re serious about your business, you need to invest in a professional, functional website that sells your image and brand.
A small website does not need to be expensive, and with the abundance of different templates, we can now deliver crisp design, incorporating your logo and brand and marry it up with some affordable hosting and a domain name, and have it up on the internet in a matter of days.
Your small business website is a key marketing tool, and is the window through which your customers will judge your business. Taking a short-cut on this key piece of marketing asset will cost you dearly in lost business.
On the other hand. A sharp creative website will help you:
- Project the image of a professional business that customers will want to do business with
- Provide a platform for you to regularly update customers on your products and services
- Allow you to directly engage with your customers and obtain their feedback on your business, and what you can change to make it better
- Incorporate the latest in social media to engage your visitors
- Capture contact details which can then be used to keep in touch, and market to those visitors
- Understand through the use of analytics software what your visitors do once they arrive at your website, how long they stay, what content they view, which pages are most popular etc. All of which is great material for your marketing efforts
- …a whole lot more
First impressions do count. What impression is your website making? Does it need a makeover?
Send us your website url using the contact form, and we’ll give you some pointers on how to improve your site.