“How does your website look on a mobile device?”
Find out now by entering your website address into the iphone simulator, and then check your site against the following checklist:
- Can you easily read the text on screen, without having to scroll left to right?
- Does the site load quickly? (better done on your own phone, to simulate the lower transfer speeds of most mobile networks)
- Can you see all the important content of your site in one screen view?
- Can you quickly get to different pages, and find what you’re looking for?
If you answered NO, to any of these questions, your site is not designed to be viewed on a mobile device.
The latest growth in mobile internet use, suggests that by this time next year, about 50% of internet users will only access the web from their smart phones.
Experience from other sites doing business in the UK, suggests that approximately 30% of traffic arriving to a UK site, arrives via a mobile device.
You need to fix this quickly. Fortunately it’s an easy fix, and we can quickly create a mobile version of your site and ensure that all mobile visitors are automatically re-directed to the mobile version of your site.
Contact us to get a quote.
“The number 1 benefit of having a mobile site, is to efficiently capture business leads and turn them into customers”
Once you’re all setup with a mobile website, here are some of the other business benefits you can look forward to:
- Using QR codes to instantly have visitors sign-up to receive product and service updates from you.
- You can start an SMS marketing campaign to stay in touch with your customers. Did you know that 95% of text messages are opened within 5 minutes of being received.
- Most smart phones now have built in GPS. With a mobile website, we can implement a map facility which will allow visitors to quickly find your business
- How about enabling your mobile site to work with “tap to call, tap to text, tap to email, or even live skype chat” functionality
A mobile website is going to become more and more important to your business, and not having a mobile ready website is going to cost your business in customers, sales and growth.
You have two options:
We can build a mobile site for you now, at low cost, and if that’s what you want contact us and we’ll get started.
Alternatively take a look at our membership site page and sign-up to our affordable marketing membership site. Inside you’ll find out how you can have a mobile site built for you, at a huge discount, as a members only benefit.