“Local online marketing will deliver hoards of customers who live locally to your business, on a consistent basis”
If you own a shop a restaurant or any other business premise where customers can visit, you need to consider the following statistics:
- Statistics directly from Google suggest that 20% of Google searches are for local information.
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online
- Of these 97% nearly all of them use online media to shop locally
- 83% of people searching using local sites follow-up their research with a range of offline action, including visits, email, phone-calls or purchase
The message from the data suggests
“Consumers research online, but buy locally”
How visible are you if someone does an online search for your type of business?
You can find out easily by going to Google.co.uk and entering a search query like:
- “italian restaurant” + Harrow
- “business card printing” + Edgware
- “estate agent” + Kingsbury
Does your business show-up on the google map and the Google Places listings in the search engine results pages?
If not contact us and we can get you setup with a Google Places listing.
Alternatively join our membership site, and as part of the content that will be delivered to business owners, you can learn how to set your business up yourself, or access the relevant expertise at a members only discount rate.
The days of physically going through the yellow pages, are long dead and buried. These days there is only one place to go for the details of local businesses, and that’s online on your PC, or on your smartphone.
Google recently reported that 40% of the access to their google maps product is through mobile devices. With in built GPS, and mapping features, making sure your physical business store is visible online, will bring more customers to your door.